Sunday, August 2, 2009

In case you were wondering....

Yes, in fact, I do still scrapbook. Sadly, I haven't been doing too much lately. I really need to print out some pictures. But since I scrapbook backwards so often, I have a place to put them already. Here are a few backwards layouts that I made trying to use up some of my older stash. They just need journaling and the pictures.
I even did this quickie baby-boy layout. I'm hoping in a few months I'll have a picture for it.
Because I know the kids grow up SO fast, the title "In the Blink of An Eye" seemed so versatile.I just had to use the scraps from the layout. I'm not a big card-maker but was surprised by what fit so easily.
Thanks for checking in! I'm hoping to keep scrapbooking some more. Lots to do but the kids are in Vacation Bible School all week (yipee!) so just maybe I'll squeeze some "me time" in. Wish me luck! ;) Have a good one!
Cheers,
Christy

No comments: