Saturday, April 25, 2009

New classes

I'm so excited to be teaching at Yellowbird Scrapbooking again! My last canvas class at Yellowbird sold out so I'm planning to do another canvas class there this round. I've had babies on my mind lately (hint!) so this canvas is called "Oh Baby!" It teaches basic collage techniques and students can choose to do a pink version or a blue version. I think these would be a nice wedding gift too. Just leave off the title. The class is only $20 and everything is included in your kit. If you can't make it to the class, you can just buy a kit. I've included instructions.The other class I'm teaching is a 2-sided acrylic layout. I only opened it up to 5 students this time since none of the acrylic classes seem to sell well at Yellowbird. Not sure if its the projects or that ladies just aren't interested in working with acrylic. I'm calling this one "Shabby-Chic Dreams". I'm not crazy about it but there's a lot to learn in this class and it comes with a ton of product. If you wanted to take any of these classes, you can register here.
Thanks for checking in! Have a great day!
Christy

1 comment:

cydders said...

hoovs!
email me!!!

loves,
Cyd