Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sparkly, not spooky

I'm trying to squeeze a few Halloween crafts in before little Max is born. Here's my latest, new favorite. Its a Halloween chandelier made from some vintage Halloween images from Crafty Secrets, glittered wood halloween shapes, beads, and crystals. The center ring is actually the inside of a huge tape roll, painted silver and embellished. Its so thick that my crop-a-dile wouldn't punch through it, I had to use a drill driver. It was so easy I think I might make one for Christmas with a snowflake theme. Maybe a baby mobile? Other ideas???On another note, Brentt and Maddie have went to school a couple times on the trailer-bike. She has so much fun! I snapped this picture the other day and I'm not sure who is happier. Enjoy your week! Thanks for checking in!
Christy

4 comments:

Diana Graham said...

Seriously that is amazing! I love it! I love the idea for Christmas! So pretty!

Jess said...

saw your chandy on Scrapscene..had to stop by your blog to tell you how much i looooveeee it! really really cool idea! love you blog!

Sandi said...

Popped over from Scrapscene as well. This is REALLY FABULOUS!!!! I just LOVE it!!!!!!

Billie said...

This is beautiful. Makes me want to go play in my studio.