Monday, February 2, 2009

Play that Funky Music....

My baby girl just turned 5 years old. My how time flies! How did she go from this:to this goofy girl?I feel like time is speeding up and I'm grasping to hold onto every moment. That's also fueling my desire to adopt another baby. No time like now before I get too old but... that's another story and another $20,000 so for now, I'm just trying to cherish every moment I have. I feel so lucky to be a stay-at-home mom and be able to spend as much time as I do with my kiddos.

Here are some fun pictures from her "Disco Dance Party." She loves to dance and loves Abba and other 70's dance music so the theme fit so easily with her personality.I love how her tongue is hanging out just like it does anytime she's concentrating. The kids were practicing some new dance moves.... Play that Funky Music....No party would be fun without all the silly props!Don't you just love the pet rock she made?!?I pray that her next 5 years won't go as fast and will be just as wonderful as her first 5 years. Happy Birthday Madeleine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe... Happy Birthday Maddie!!!

Katie Watson said...

What a darling little girl and what a cute cake! Love it.....I've got a little bit of ABBA in me too!!