Sunday, October 18, 2009

Its all about the love...

I'll just start by warning you that so far in October, I've taken 555 pictures and 18 videos with my camera. A lot more than average but we have had a better than average month so far. We've had SO many moments that I've wanted to capture and freeze in my memory forever.

Max's birth has been amazing! Our first few days home with him have been nothing but joyful. We could not feel any more blessed by this little miracle. I also couldn't feel any more blessed to know Jordan (Max's wonderful birthmom) and her family. Open adoption isn't for everyone but we certainly love it. We always say, "The more people to love our kids, the better!" Words cannot express how much love is shared between our families. To love them and welcome them into our lives seems like the most natural thing in the world. And who couldn't love a face like this???
Max has been a dream baby! He is already on a nice eating schedule and only keeps me up about 20 minutes at each feeding at night. He sleeps so sweetly and is the new "star" in the house. The kids just adore him and can't wait to show him off to all their friends. For now, I'll just do a little show and tell here on the blog. Pictures say so much more so I'll just show...Whew! Holy long post! I better go get some beauty rest before our prince charming wants to eat again. Thanks for checking in!
Cheers!
Christy

1 comment:

cydders said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so happy for you and he is adorable! i cannot wait to see you and meet him. i love you am so proud of you and your great family.

all our blessings to you.

cydders