Monday, October 26, 2009

Life is busy!

In one word, I can sum up my life: BUSY! Max has been an angel baby. He's still only waking once a night to eat and eats like a champ. The problem is... everyday I get lost in his deep blue eyes and find myself spending hours just staring at him and snuggling him up. What a problem to have!!! Also with Halloween, class parties, doctor's appointments, and finalizing the adoption, life is just plain busy. I couldn't (and won't dare) ask for anything more!

Last Saturday, we went to the Halloween "BOO!" parade and the kids got to wear their costumes for the first time. Max's pumpkin costume was too hot for the 85 degree day but it will surely make its debut this weekend. Here are some pictures I snapped of Max this afternoon. He's wearing the cute little shirt I made him.
I do love these baby toes!

Also, Maddie got back her Kindergarten school pictures today. She looks so big compared to the boys. A little bit of a goofy grin but I love it anyway.
Thanks for checking in! Max is being circumcised tomorrow so please say a prayer for the little guy.
Cheers!
Christy

No comments: