Friday, February 12, 2010

Eyes wide open

Something happened to Max this week. It is great! It's like he woke up from an infant slumber and blossomed into a baby. A full baby who is so fun and full of joy. He really started expressing his personality this week! I've never heard him laugh SO much. Also Maddie and Sam have had so much more fun interacting with him.
Check out this video of Maddie playing with Max while he is in his new Jumperoo. They are taking turns jumping and Max really gets it!
(Sorry, it is sideways! I'm not sure how to fix it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYCp9mjJ4lA&feature=player_embedded

Max will be 4 months old tomorrow. Hard to believe. It seems like he has been a part of our lives for so much longer than that.

I also can't believe it is Valentine's Day tomorrow. The most romance I'm expecting out of my husband is a little help taking the wall paper off of my scrap room. (Low expectations means maybe I'll be happy if he even remembers.) Did I mention I am re-decorating? A vintage french theme! I'm so very excited! Pink, pink, pink!
Cheers!
Christy

No comments: