Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break 2010

When I was in college, the words "Spring Break" had a whole different meaning than they do now. Ok, I'll admit I was a bit of a party girl but it was SO worth it! I even met Brentt in a bar in Tijuana, Mexico. Now that was a Spring Break! Sigh.... memories...sigh....margaritas...bad tequila...cute boys with Marine Corps haircuts....and then the....Oh-where was I? Spring Break now means having 3 kids full time and needing to entertain them the whole week. So, what have we been doing? Take a look...

Here's my tough guy getting ready to go to the BMX track. Brentt insisted this picture go up because he is so impressed with his muscles. Don't be fooled though, he is very much a Mama's boy!Look at that determination on his face!You cannot imagine the joy this little guy feels on his bike!
Here is my beautiful little girl (in her new favorite hat) at the park. Doesn't she look sweet?Not too many happy pictures of Max from this week. He has been fighting a cold and now a double ear infection. Poor little guy is on the mend though.
I hope you enjoy your Spring Break 2010. Cheers!
Christy

No comments: