Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Funny story...

So Brentt and Sam went camping at the Marine Corps base with their Adventure Guides club last weekend. When they came home Sunday, I asked Sam how the camping trip was. He cited rule #7 from their little tribe. When I asked what rule #7 was he said, "Don't tell Mom."

Brentt simply laughed, then showed me these pictures:


And that's exactly why boys need Moms!

Thanks for checking in! Have a great day!
Christy

p.s. No children were harmed in the photographing of this blog post. That I know of.

1 comment:

cydders said...

oh my goodness! that is crazy! i bet they had a great time!

Guess what.....we are coming home to SAN DIEGO in June....for good!!! we will be stationed at Camp Pendelton, with the Marines!!!! Yeah!

i'm excited to be coming home.

loves