Friday, August 22, 2008

Another canvas

Hey there-
Happy Friday! Before the weekend craziness begins, I wanted to show you one more canvas I made. This is also a 8" by 10" canvas using the Making Memories paper line. The addition of the pearls and the felt flourish ribbon really makes this canvas. This will be a gift for my cousin who just had a baby boy named Dylan. (I guess this gift won't be a surprise if she's reading this!)


I'm going to lunch with a couple girlfriends today (no kids!) and then off to the beach for a bonfire tonight. Sadly, this will be our first trip to the beach this summer. Living in San Diego, I simply choose not to fight the tourists at the beach during summer. But now that school is in, it means less tourists. Tomorrow we're going to go check out the new Children's Museum downtown and then to a friend's house to watch football. Football already? Fall is coming... I hope your weekend is fun for you too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Your cousin Christie