Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vote for Paper Tales

Ok, bear with me while I get on my scrapbook soapbox for a minute....

There is a new scrapbook store here in San Diego that just rocks! It's called Paper Tales. I know I've mentioned them before but they are a new favorite of mine. They opened about 5 months ago and the owner, Michelle, has a real intuition about what is hot in the scrap-world and what people really want. She carries all the latest Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bolin, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, Melissa Frances, Amuse Stamps, and odds and ends vintage stuff. Their classes are unique, the people are so nice, and its a great place to visit if you need some inspiration.

So... I tell you all this so that you can not only stop in and support them but also vote for them. A local news station, 10News, makes an A-list of the best stores and restaurants in San Diego. I think this place needs to make the list. Please vote for them here. There are a lot of great crafting stores here but this one is unique. For example: The Melissa Frances (the lady herself) is coming on Sunday to teach a class. (I wish I could go!) And because I shop around, I can say that they have been getting the new stuff from CHA much quicker than the other stores.

So... please vote for them. Please visit them. I'll step down now... ;)

Christy

No comments: