Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vintage Christmas Canvas

If you're interested (and in the San Diego area) there are a few spots left in the canvas class I'm teaching. I'm teaching this Wednesday, November 19th at 6:00pm at Yellowbird Scrapbook Store. If you can't make it then, I'm also teaching on December 6th at 10:00am. The class is $20 and you make this 11" by 14" canvas. It focuses on a lot of techniques so you'll be able to use what you learn on so many future projects.
If you just want a class kit, just email me or call the store. Oh, and as a bonus, this is what you can make with the scraps from the class. Its a gift card holder using a few of the techniques. Although its not part of the class, if we have extra time I'll talk you through it. I think this paper from Basic Grey is just awesome!

If you're around here, I hope to see you at the class!

No comments: