Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here we are... back in the routine of things. It feels so good. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays but they exhaust me. This year was filled with so many special moments, so many great parties, so many friends, so much fun but..... honestly, my waistline and my liver need a break! I ate so many sweets this holiday season that my New Year's resolution was made for me! I don't have any huge expectations of being some sexy bikini model but I do want to drop a few pounds and get healthier. I've learned there's only one real way to do it: eat healthy and exercise. That said, I've banned food from my craft room. I wonder if that'll help...?

Anyway, just checking in to say Happy New Year! The vintage image above is from http://scrapologie.blogs.com She has a new, free vintage image posted every day. Check it out.
Cheers!
Christy

No comments: