Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bid deal!!!

This is my latest big deal! Great bargain and beautiful art all in one. Could it get better? Yes, it can. My kiddos are pictured on it. I'm just giddy with excitement to tell everyone about this! It's one of those deals that seems too good to be true...but it's not!

Here it is: There's a company called Canvas People who are offering a deal to have your favorite photo printed onto canvas.... for FREE! Yep, a free 8 by 10. You just pay shipping. Or you can upgrade to some larger sizes for a little more. I read about it on another blog I like to read, "Make -it-and-Love-it". I thought I'd give it a try and I ordered an 11" by 14". I got it today and it is AMAZING quality. I don't even have it framed yet. (Not a great photo--I had to use the flash. In real life it is not grainy at all.)

I love, Love, LOVE it and with the holidays coming.... I just might order more! Click here for the link to it.

Cheers,
Christy

No comments: