Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blimp Exploration

I had a great childhood. Brentt did too. But our children are having an amazing childhood. They get to do so many things that neither of us got to do as kids. I'm not saying they appreciate these activities, but some days I feel like I'm living vicariously through the kids. For example, our kids have seen more elephants in their lifetime than cows. (Thanks to living so close to the San Diego Zoo.) Then, on Saturday, we got to visit the Metlife blimp, a perk from Brentt working at Metlife.
Sam's imagination brought him high in the sky when he was in the pilot's seat.

It was too bad it was raining on-and-off but it didn't stop us.
Just another day in our crazy, amazing, happy life. Did I mention crazy? ;)

Thanks for checking in! Have a great day!
Christy

No comments: