Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

I can hardly believe a week has past since my last post! I've been busy spring-cleaning and getting ready for our vacation to Puerto Rico. I can't wait! We leave on Tuesday morning. Brentt's mom (Beth) comes in tomorrow so it'll be nice to spend the holiday weekend with her before we go.

I'd love to be scrapping more but there's so much to do still. Today, is "Fun Friday" (just a little something the kids and I do on Fridays) and they chose to go to SeaWorld. Great idea except that its not even 60 degrees here today. Yes... San Diego does have bad weather sometimes too. Crazy weather considering earlier this week it was upper 90's.

Anyways, I'll leave you with a patriotic project I made from my ribbon stash:


Have a great Memorial Day weekend if I don't post again this weekend!

No comments: