Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Nat'l Scrapbook Day

Ok, I'm a little behind on the blog but Saturday was National Scrapbook Day. (Yep, its a real "holiday"... I did not make this up! ) and I've been busy. I went to my LSS (local scrapbook store) for a 14-hour crop and my dear husband watched the kids all day. (I love you honey!) I got so many fun layouts and projects done. And many other things are half done too. I got to go with my friend Cydne and scrap, juice up on caffeine and margaritas, and hang out with adults. I loved it!

Here are a few new layouts I made:




This is a digital layout that we did as a make and take at the store. Digital scrapbooking is still a bit mysterious to me but this was fun. This is me and Cydne


I also made this fridge magnet:
This is a gorgeous bookmark that would make a great gift along with a new book. Hmmm...

And these were Teacher Appreciation gifts. They are gourmet chocolate bars wrapped in scrap paper with a Thank You tag. I loved using my new 3 inch scallop circle punch. Yep, i know that I'm a geek when I get excited over new tools but it really balances my sanity. Its the little things....

No comments: