Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms young and old. This job is the hardest job on earth. And some days, its a thankless job. But this is the one day, that all Mom's should hear a big "Thank You" and "I Love You!".

Here's a little scrappy tribute to my Mama. (I loved using the mirror on this layout!)


Mom, I love you and love how you raised me. You are the strongest, most amazing, and caring person I know. I aspire to be like you in so many ways. Thanks for always being there for me! Happy Mother's Day!

To all you moms out there: Enjoy motherhood, especially on Mother's Day! Both my kiddos are excited to give me their gifts they made at pre-school. I'm excited to see what they made. These are the days...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!
Today, we're off to Leah's birthday party. I can't believe she's 8 years old already! Happy Birthday Lulu!

No comments: