Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm a new fan of...

Ok, I'll confess... My name is Christy and I'm a blogaholic. I've found in the last few months that I absolutely love looking at scrapbooking projects and crafts on people's blogs. The best part of this addiction is that I don't feel guilty at all! There are so many inspiring people out there. I find that I link to stranger's blogs from ones that I "know." Here are some of my favorites:

Danielle Flanders - this girl rocks! She's on the design team for Prima, Pink Paislee, Create my Keepsake, Melissa Frances, and more. Her stuff is colorful and uses so many different mediums.
Ali Edwards --She's a pretty famous scrapbook designer but she seems so down-to-earth. Incredibly talented and keeps things simple.

Janna Wilson -- I took an online class from her and she is awesome! She works for Better Homes and Garden's Scrapbooking etc, Fiskars, and more. Be sure to check her out. She said she's doing another online class in June and I can't wait to see what she dreams up next. Y'know the frames I posted previously? The inspiration was from her.

Heather Bailey - Heather is primarily a fabric designer. Cydne turned me onto her. We just ordered some of her gorgeous fabric. Be on the watch for a new fabric scrapbook soon!

I have so many more but too many to share right now. Who are your favorites? Share with me!

1 comment:

erika said...

so good to meet you yesterday...I hope we can scrap again sometime, maybe you and cyd can drive down to the Oasis one day soon.