Friday, December 19, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

What do you know... today's post involves a drink! And, boy, do I deserve one! Sorry for my delay in posting the days of Christmas. Technical difficulties. It turns out that a computer can actually stop functioning when memory is full of 20,000+ pictures. huh. But we're back in the game now and onto posting...
So, its the week of Christmas, and if you're lucky, you have a party to go to this week or next. With any party, you should bring a hostess gift. I usually opt for a bottle of wine because most of our friends are lushes like me. Today, I'll show you a creative way to wrap up your bottle which is actually 2 gifts in one. Its not too unique but it must be good because Martha copied this idea on her show last week. Nonetheless, I like to do it so here it is.
Supplies:
Wine
A New Kitchen Towel
Ribbon
A tag

Wrap the wine in the new kitchen towel.
Leave the bottom of the wine bottle on the edge of the towel. This helps the bottle stand stable. Wrap the ribbon around the neck of the bottle. Tie a tag on and you're done. Cute, simple, yet creative. Your hostess will love it!
Cheers,
Christy

No comments: