Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

We went to get a Christmas tree today. This usually, is not my favorite Christmas task. You know the ordeal... crabby kids, pine sap, the husband grumbling about me evaluating yet another tree. But today was different. It was...dare I say... fun! Yep, we had an incident were Sam was in time out in the middle of the tree lot but... what can you expect with a 3 and a 4 year old? No long lines, a happy husband, and we found a great tree. The bonus was that I got a ton of great pictures of the day.

Sammy really wanted us to get a tree that was his size. But that was before he saw the big trees. Maddie preferred to "supervise" and shout out her opinion when she deemed necessary.

And we have a winner! (I'm not talking about my drama queen who is posing AGAIN!) And a little something special for Mom: a picture of my two cuties that's worthy enough for a Christmas card.


Cheers,
Christy

No comments: